December 6th, 2008 | people I know
Just a quick sweep:
* Ha ha ha Marvel Comics editor-in-chief Joe Quesada’s joined Twitter and already people are warning him not to click on links I post. Fraction and McKelvie are spoiling my fun. Again.
* Coilhouse report that SKIN TWO magazine is shutting down, therefore ruining the lives of a generation of alt.boys who were expecting to be able to buy the magazine and wank themselves into a foamy coma while assuring themselves it wasn’t really porn.
* A general reminder that Jean Snow always finds fascinating stuff in Tokyo and you should read him if you don’t already.
* Jamais Cascio on the probability of new political power structures by 2030.
* As I mentioned yesterday on Bad Signal, Jamaica Dyer’s new webcomic is wonderful and also fucked-up:
* From Molly Porkshanks’ sketchbook: