Okay, let’s see what people have been up to lately…
* First off, happy birthdays to Matt Fraction and Trixie Bedlam.
* Highpoint Lowlife are planning something interestingly hauntological.
* Gillen’s bon mot of the day:
(Dave Sim’s comics serial CEREBUS) is an interesting thing, in and of itself – it being less a comic series and more 300 issues of Rorschach’s origin sequence (”Void breathed hard on my heart, turning its illusions to ice, shattering them. Was reborn then, free to ink ones intricate design on this morally blank world. Was Dave Sim”).
* Chip continues to worry the shit out of us:
No. I don’t know. Don’t have a clue. Chip claims "It is feeding me the wizened souls of old men."
* Trailer for an unfinished film: Chad Michael Ward’s FABLE: