* Brain motor function begins its decline at age forty. NURSE! etc
* "Who is the woman whose genetic calling card has been found at more than 20
scenes of theft, assault and murder hundreds of miles and more than a dozen years apart?" An apparently uncatchable female heroin addict has left a trail of crimes and bodies — and, possibly, less lucky accomplices from several different countries who refuse to talk about her — across Europe over some fifteen years.
* A deeply peculiar piece of video, I’m guessing clipped from a British tv documentary, purporting to be a record of an Italian priest
abusing a disturbed child conducting an "exorcism."
A word to the credulous: Satan was a literary invention to give Jesus a villain. There’s no such thing as Satan. There’s no such thing as God. Jesus, like Barack Obama, was a politician.
* In other news from the world of magic, thousands of people have flocked to see the "return" of the now seventeen-year-old Nepalese boy widely believed to be the reincarnation of Buddha. Because having "supernatural" figures turn up and gather thousands of followers in a politically tense country that is largely without roads or telephones and which bends a knee to China by arresting hundreds of Tibetan exiles for exercising their right to peaceful protest? That’s always a good thing.
* Baby farms: where babies are bred for sale. Not making this shit up. Just as monstrous as you think it is.