* This is what a sewage pipe failure looks like in Russia today:
* DoseNation: "Here’s something you really don’t want to hear your nurse say when you’re lying helpless in a nursing home: ’I can’t believe she’s still alive with all the morphine I’ve given her.’"
* You didn’t forget about the Shining Path, did you? Because they didn’t forget about anybody. Interestingly, their latest attack happened near coca-growing valleys — it’s believed by many that the Shining Path, once Maoist freedom fighters who dealt in cocaine trafficking for essential operating funds, now run drugs full-time.
* Enough heroin to supply the world’s demand for years has simply disappeared. Enough that shortages are now been recorded in Britain. And yet, for the past three years, production has been running at almost twice the level of global demand.
* The economic crisis, the forthcoming immolation of everyone in New Mexico, imminent mass suicides and the end of the world itself are apparently all down to God’s displeasure at the continuing criminal investigation into the life and hobbies of cult leader and alleged kiddie-fiddler Wayne Bent. According to Wayne Bent, anyway.