- Copenhagen suborbitals upcoming launch attempt in June
Copenhagen Suborbitals hopes to launch the world’s first amateur-built rocket for human space travel and have announced an upcoming launch window for their Tycho Brahe capsule.
- BBC News – Food prices ‘will double by 2030’, Oxfam warns
"The prices of staple foods will more than double in 20 years unless world leaders take action to reform the global food system, Oxfam has warned."
(tags:eco dooooom money )
- Why Instagram Can Become The Mobile Social Hub Tech News and Analysis
"100 Cameras in 1 iPhone/iPad photo app can now export photos manipulated by his app directly to Instagram. 100 Cameras and 1 is a photo filter software that allows you to add more effects to your photos. This makes 100 Cameras in 1 the first app ever to be integrated with Instagram."
(tags:phone apps )
- Tunnel found under temple in Mexico
"Researchers found a tunnel under the Temple of the Snake in the pre-Hispanic city of Teotihuacan, about 28 miles northeast of Mexico City."
- Terrorist ‘pre-crime’ detector field tested in United States : Nature News
"Future Attribute Screening Technology (FAST), a US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) programme designed to spot people who are intending to commit a terrorist act, has in the past few months completed its first round of field tests at an undisclosed location in the northeast, Nature has learned."
(tags:tech war )
Bookmarks for 2011-05-31
Published in brainjuice