December 3rd, 2010 | brainjuice
- Not Kim Jong-il.Kieron Gillen Looking At Things. Blame Matt Jones, Ariana Osborne and, um, Kim Jong-Il
- Snow causes more travel problems as temperatures drop to -20C | UK news | guardian.co.uk
“A woman who dialled 999 to report the theft of a snowman from outside her home in Chatham, Kent, was labelled “irresponsible” by police. During the call the woman said: “It ain’t a nice road, but you don’t expect someone to nick your snowman.”"
- YouTube – TEDxNASA – Rita King – Creativity and Design of Identity and Community
(tags:social tech )
- ANNIE WU: FLOPPY MOHAWKS AREN’T CANON.
Annie’s notes on the JLA/punk piece I posted yesterday
- ExtensionFM Becomes exfm: An Extension That Makes The Web Your Social Jukebox
“The key to the entire thing is still the Google Chrome extension. When installed, it allows you to browse the web as you normally would, but it alerts you when playable music files are on a webpage. If you find one, you can listen to it with the exfm player, or you can add it to your queue to listen to at anytime. You can even keep browsing to other sites and exfm remembers where it found the music, so it will stream continuously from there.”
(tags:radio web )