June 26th, 2013 | scatterlands
Jason and I are also talking about another project together.
June 24th, 2013 | about warren ellis/contact
Last one of these I’ll do for some while.
I also have presences on Tumblr, Facebook (a Page) and G+, but those are just coverage and for occasional play. The Snapchat account is also just me farting around: I’ve been writing about apps and code in that general space lately, which is why I have it. Also also, I have WhatsApp, for friends only.
And that’s that. After Friday, there won’t be daily posts here for some time, so I thought I’d get this in now, just for old time’s sake.
(And to forestall the usual questions: the photo was glitched with the Decim8 app, and the text was added with the Over app, both iOS in this instance.)
June 22nd, 2013 | spektrmodule
That Awful Bloom
53 minutes and 19 seconds
If you don’t know what you’re looking at: SPEKTRMODULE is a podcast of haunted, ambient and sleepy music I compile for my own amusement.
Feel free to tell other people about this podcast for sleepy people if you like it.
2. “The Mystery Sonatas, The Five Glorious Mysteries, 15. The Coronation of the Virgin: Passacaglia” - John Holloway/Davitt Moroney/Tragicomedia (album: Biber – The Mystery Sonatas)
2. “The New World” - Ian Hawgood & Aaron Martin (album: Wolven (A Modern Interpretation) )
3. “Good Luck to You Sailor (Slight Return)” – Josh Mason (album: Timecode Beach)
4. “Coda, For The End Of Days” – Oathless (album: Peripheral: Music For An Imaginary Film)
5. “Singularity” - High Wolf (album: Kairos: Chronos)
6. “Wat Tyler” - Petrels (album: Wat Tyler)