December 5th, 2008 | people I know
Just a frightening shitload of things to get done today, so I’m just going to take a quick pass through FeedDemon and then disappear. I’m leaving Twitter on, but reserving actual brainpower for the hideous pile of work that has manifested itself today. So…
* This is now available for sale. I may have to dust the dead bats out of my wallet.
* D’Israeli’s poster for the Aviles comics festival. Click for embiggening options.
* How Kieron Gillen structures a piece of fiction. It involves a fridge.
* Comics artist Ben Oliver has started posting new pieces again.
* Kid Shirt, wearing the head that he usually keeps in his stomach that has the name kek-w, writes a brain-mangling summation of fringe musics in 2008. Sort of.