* Chad Michael Ward’s new book, out by Xmas apparently: you can get on the pre-order announcement list by emailing him at chad at teoward dot com .
* Thorsten from Highpoint Lowlife throws up a winter mix for you.
* Matt Jones considers a "Papercamp" for the Papernet stance (which, in my head, is an actual thing, like the Len Ganley Stance):
(Oh, god. Almost nobody is going to get that, are they? I am so fucking old now.)
* Patton Oswalt will be liveblogging the election.
* Novelist Caitlin Kittredge is taking over the universe.
* Susannah Breslin continues her tour of the high-end internets by guestblogging at BoingBoing for two weeks.